Bytesize Bytesize

Stamper is the bestest, I love your work Stamper! ~<3KISSES<3~

~;3

Spoon Spoon Revolution 2 Spoon Spoon Revolution 2

SW33T!

Guyz, I got this awesome idear! Letz combine a bunch of crappy ass animations into this one "SUPER ULTRA MEGA FLASH OF CRAPPYNESS SPECIAL!" it'll rox sox, and i bet we win an award or something! PPL WILL LUV IT!

ROCK ON!

CatTehBus responds:

im not sure if your being sarcastic or not lol

Braveheart/Graal spoof Braveheart/Graal spoof

WERD.

&amp;quot;Target Practice&amp;quot; "Target Practice"

SUP DEWD!

I lyked it, but next time put a little more effort into the background and maybe add some kolorz, man.
kan eye give u idears on ur next animatorian.

WOW, you people are fucking retards. Giving him advice and shit... he's dead. No disrespect to him or his family. Simply, you people are flat out inbred bastards. Your lack of being able to read sickens me. Read with your eyes, kthx1.

Swashed.com: riot Swashed.com: riot

yeah

newgrounds wouldn't know a good submission if it brutally raped them in the anus.**

good stuff.

riotanim responds:

you guys...thank you so much i am very surprised that people who have liked this movie. Im going to work on fullbody animations but im really considering making a movie like this (alot longer with a story) in the future on the side. Thanks alot people once again!

Mario : brutality Mario : brutality

this is a joke right?

wow, what a faggot

Bed Time Bed Time

Needs more newd

The chicks need bigger boobs.

Hi

'For The Cookies' 'For The Cookies'

wow

everything that wasn't traced was awesome, all the traced parts sucked, omfgoshness you rock, no need to trace. I've seen that gif a bazillion timez and it sucks soooooo freaking bad, your parts are teh awesome-o.

infilltration ep 2 infilltration ep 2

I see lots of potential.

You say this is one of your first animations, I'd like to see some of your recent work. This was pretty good and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your future work. Keep practicing :)

Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby

Awesome!

The humor and writing is good enough to be on tv. It's a lot funnier then most of the shows on tv. Slightly enhance the graphics and I could see this on something like Adult Swim. What I mean by "slightly enhance" the graphics, basically just make the characters bodies smoother. Keep up the awesome work.